The Storytelling Podcast Week event will be live-streamed on Podbean, featuring top fiction and non-fiction narrative podcasters
New York, NY (July 6, 2021) – Podbean announced it will host Storytelling Podcast Week (July 21st- 25th, 2021), a livestream and podcast event focused on audio drama, non-fiction and narrative podcasts.
“We believe in the power of storytelling to inspire and unite,” says David Xu, Podbean CEO. “Storytelling Podcast Week aims to do just that by bringing podcasters and audiences together to interact and share stories across the podcasting medium.”
The event features daily, exclusive live-streamed panels, live episodes, story salons and sessions with top audio drama, non-fiction, and narrative podcasters. Some of the well-known shows and podcasters participating include:
- Grammar Girl, Mignon Fogarty
- Alex Schmidt of Secretly Incredibly Fascinating
- Octavia Bray of Life With LEO(h) and Atypical Artists
- Jackie Danziger and Kegan Zema of Lemonada’s Last Day
- Queer as Fact’s Alice McInnes, Irene McInnes and Jason Best
- Kim Chakanetsa of BBC’s The Comb
- Ben Cutmore of Dark Histories
- Briggon Snow of Look Up
- Creepy’s Jon Grilz
- The Hidden People’s Christopher and Megan Burnside, Katharine Seaton and Jordan Lopez
- Danielle Desir of The Thought Card
- Night Vale Presents’ Meg Bashwiner
- Wooden Overcoats’ David K. Barnes
- Death is Hilarious’ Tawny Platis
- Hi Nay’s Motzie Dapul, Regina Geli
- Within the Wires’ Janina Matthewson and Jeffrey Cranor
- Cryptids’ Devin Shepherd and Nora Unkel
- While Black’s Darius Hicks
- Communication Coach Laura Bergells
- Improv on Tape’s Eric Kimelton, Heather Johnson, Janzy Paraiso, Mason H. Trueblood, Shaun Conde, Owen Virgin, Trent Shumway and Noah James
- Elijah Bailey of The Elijah Bailey Show, A Little Bit O Anime and Blacken Studios
- Rainbow Dads’ Nicholas McInerny
- Gabriel Urbina of Wolf 359 and Long Story Short Productions
- Why It Matters’ Gabrielle Sierra, Jeremy Sherlick, Marcus Zakaria and Asher Ross
- See America’s Jason Epperson
- Be the Serpent’s Jennifer “Macey” Mace
- Plant M’s Justin McLachlan
- That’s What I’m Tolkien About’s Mary Clay Wat
- Podcast Brunch Club’s Adela Mizrachi
- There She Goes’ Kelly Chappie and Lavinia Spaulding
There will also be a recorded episode showcase highlighting the work that these podcasters create, available for free on the Storytelling Podcast Week channel on Podbean. Listeners can access the recorded live-streamed panels to replay as well as enjoy the special episodes that are part of the public program.
A Full Pass is available at www.podcastweek.live/storytelling for $49 and includes access to join and replay all of the daily exclusive live-streamed sessions and live-streamed panels, and special episodes throughout the week.
Podbean is sponsoring and coordinating this event on their live-streaming platform to make this content accessible to people all around the world. For more information and to register go to www.podcastweek.live/storytelling.
About Storytelling Podcast Week:
Storytelling Podcast Week is a week of live-streamed podcast episodes, panels, story salons and sessions with recorded episodes showcasing the work and art these podcasters create. Utilizing Podbean’s live-streaming platform, the event offers listeners the opportunity to join the conversation and be part of the experience. With many podcasters starting with an idea and a microphone (or a formal radio background) Podbean is highlighting stories and the podcasters who tell them.
To learn more about Podbean, visit www.podbean.com.
Press contact: Norma Jean Belenky, email@example.com