Podbean’s development team works hard to be sure our podcasters have access to the best tools for their podcasts. Web design and technology continues to evolve and, accordingly, we have been busy creating new podcast website themes to fit the latest standards.
We have just released two new themes, Waves and Elegant, that offer podcasters and listeners lots of benefits, such as:
- More intuitive customization experience. View in real-time while editing. Click on different sections to edit.
- More flexible podcast website display options:
- Light/dark modes
- Grid or list episode layouts
- Add custom sections (text blocks or text and picture blocks)
- Add various links for the top navigation menu including external links, seasons, tags, and any pages you create in your dashboard.
- A responsive, customizable audio player runs at the bottom enabling listening to continue while navigating the site. Easily play episodes, pause and skip while browsing.
- Clean, modern designs in keeping with trends and best practices. SEO and mobile optimized.
- Social media buttons and app options integrated in the podcast website: easy for your audience to enjoy and share your podcast. App buttons will automatically show for any podcast apps that you have submitted to/added in your Podbean dashboard so that your listeners can click to easily listen wherever they prefer.
Podcast Website Themes: Choose Yours Today
Waves shows off your podcast with a large banner image and intuitive layout. Elegant keeps things simple with a text-based design that you can have up and running in seconds.
We encourage you to choose one of these themes for your podcast website so that you and your audience can start benefiting from an improved experience. We will be retiring old themes that no longer fit today’s web and mobile design standards.
Getting started with your podcast? Visit podbean.com to start for free. Learn more about all the podcasting features we offer.
I want to learn more about this program
So good. I was thrilled to hear that you’d added new themes and even happier when I found how good they are. Thanks. 🙂
Thanks, glad you’re enjoying them! Look for more to come.
Pingback: New Podcast Website Themes: Modern User Experience, Simple Design Tools - TFP Digital
Great news, and great job Podbean.
Thanks! Keep an eye out for more new themes coming out.
Thanks for sharing your precious time to create this post, It is so informative and the content makes the post more interesting. really appreciated.
I’m so happy to be a part of this event. Learned a lot from the most influential people and brightest minds within the community as well as countless opportunities for networking, code sprints, and informal conversations.
Do you have to have a personal website for your podcast in order to use this? I have a podbean account, but not sure about this that you are offering. Where do you go to see what you are offering here?
No, this is for the included site you get with a Podbean podcast hosting account. If you go to the distribution section of your account, and then podcast website, you will see the theme options and set up.
Pingback: Podbean releases brand new podcast website theme, Zen. - Podbean Blog
Great, except I checked it out yesterday, and they are paid add-ons. So what will happen if I just keep the default “free” (with a paid hosting plan) website?
If you have a paid hosting plan, these should all be free themes for you (Pro themes are included in all but our free plan so you should be able to choose any theme). If you run into any issues, contact Support.