Podbean’s development team works hard to be sure our podcasters have access to the best tools for their podcasts. Web design and technology continues to evolve and, accordingly, we have been busy creating new podcast website themes to fit the latest standards.
We have just released two new themes, Waves and Elegant, that offer podcasters and listeners lots of benefits, such as:
- More intuitive customization experience. View in real-time while editing. Click on different sections to edit.
- More flexible podcast website display options:
- Light/dark modes
- Grid or list episode layouts
- Add custom sections (text blocks or text and picture blocks)
- Add various links for the top navigation menu including external links, seasons, tags, and any pages you create in your dashboard.
- A responsive, customizable audio player runs at the bottom enabling listening to continue while navigating the site. Easily play episodes, pause and skip while browsing.
- Clean, modern designs in keeping with trends and best practices. SEO and mobile optimized.
- Social media buttons and app options integrated in the podcast website: easy for your audience to enjoy and share your podcast. App buttons will automatically show for any podcast apps that you have submitted to/added in your Podbean dashboard so that your listeners can click to easily listen wherever they prefer.
Podcast Website Themes: Choose Yours Today
Waves shows off your podcast with a large banner image and intuitive layout. Elegant keeps things simple with a text-based design that you can have up and running in seconds.
We encourage you to choose one of these themes for your podcast website so that you and your audience can start benefiting from an improved experience. We will be retiring old themes that no longer fit today’s web and mobile design standards.