We’re excited to announce that our podcasters can now add chapter timestamps to your podcast episodes!
Adding chapters to your audio podcast is a simple yet effective way to enhance the listening experience for your audience. With this feature, your listeners can easily navigate through the episode, find specific content, and engage more with your podcast. In this article, we will guide you through the process of adding chapters to your audio podcast on Podbean.
Here’s how to add chapters to your podcast episodes.
Note: The chapters you add will be visible on your podcast website player, embeddable players for your episodes, and on Podbean app.
This feature is only available to Podbean’s unlimited audio plan or above users and the audio file must be MP3. If you have uploaded an MP3 file with chapters for the episode, the platform will extract the chapter information from the file and display it as well.
- Log in to your Podbean account.
- On the left hand column, click Episodes.
- Click the new episode button or click on the the episode you want to add chapters to.
- On the bottom right corner of the “Publish Episode” page, scroll down to and click on the Add Episode Chapter Markers button.
- Click the Add Chapter button to add the episode chapters.
a. Type in the Start Time for your timestamp. This field is required and represents the start time of the chapter. You can use a specific time code, such as 00:05:30 .
b. Type in the Chapter Title for your timestamp. This field is required and represents the title of the chapter. It should be a short and descriptive title that accurately represents the content of the chapter.
5. Once you have added all the chapters you want, click on Save.
Note: If you are utilizing the Podisc website theme for your Podbean website, please note that the Podisc player is not compatible with displaying chapter information.
0 comments on “Podbean adds podcast chapters!”