With iHeartRadio, listeners can access podcasts, music, radio shows, and more. You can use Podbean to easily submit your podcast’s RSS feed to iHeartRadio in just a few clicks.
Here’s how to submit your podcast to iHeartRadio.
- Login to your Podbean account.
- On the top right corner, click Podcast Dashboard.
- On the left hand column, click Distribution – Podcast Apps.
- On this screen, you’ll be able to easily submit your RSS feed to a variety of popular podcast directories. Click on the + sign to the right of the iHeartRadio logo.
- Review and confirm that your podcast meets all of the conditions in step 1. Select the check boxes in step two. Take a moment to review the iHeartRadio terms. You should agree to iHeartRadio terms and conditions before submission.
- When you’re ready, click Submit To iHeartRadio.
- Your podcast has now been submitted to iHeartRadio. Once your podcast is approved and available on iHeartRadio, your iHeartRadio URL will be listed on this same page. You will also receive an email that contains your iHeartRadio URL. Once your iHeartRadio URL is listed here, it’ll also be reflected on your Podbean website.
Pingback: Podbean adds Single Click Submission for Player FM, iHeartRadio, and Samsung Free Directories - Podbean Blog