With the launch of the new Samsung Podcasts listening platform through Samsung Free, podcasters are able to reach a vastly growing audience. Available exclusively on Samsung devices, Samsung Free will enable creators to reach a brand new set of engaged listeners. You can use Podbean to easily submit your podcast’s RSS feed to Samsung in just a few clicks.
Here’s how to submit your podcast to Samsung’s Samsung Free.
- Login to your Podbean account.
- On the top right corner, click Podcast Dashboard.
- On the left hand column, click Distribution – Podcast Apps.
- On this screen, you’ll be able to easily submit your RSS feed to a variety of popular podcast directories. Click on the + sign to the right of the Samsung logo.
- Review and confirm that your podcast meets all of the conditions in step 1. Select the check boxes in step two. Take a moment to review the Samsung terms. You should agree to Samsung terms and conditions before submission.
- When you’re ready, click Submit To Samsung.
- Your podcast has now been submitted to Samsung. You will receive an email once your podcast is available on Samsung Free.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support team anytime at help.podbean.com.