The Finance Podcast Week event will be live-streamed on Podbean, featuring top speakers and podcasters from around the world
New York, NY (March 9th , 2021) – Podbean announced it will host Finance Podcast Week (March 22nd- 28th, 2021), a weeklong livestream and podcast event focused on finance podcasts.
“Finance Podcast Week is a great opportunity for people to understand finance through podcasts and discover shows they’ll gain value from,” shares David Xu, Podbean CEO. “ We’re curating content that brings podcasters and community together!”
The event features daily, exclusive live-streamed panels with world-renowned finance podcasters discussing personal finance, cryptocurrency, investing, 2021 market trends, women in finance, real estate, money mindset, and the Gamestop bubble and Robinhood aftermath. Some of the well-known macroeconomics, investing and personal finance podcasters participating include:
- Grant Williams of The Grant Williams Show
- Peter Schiff of The Peter Schiff Show
- Jamila Souffrant of Journey To Launch Podcast
- The Remote Real Estate Investor’s Tom Schneider, Emil Shour and Michael Albaum offering a live show!
- Chelsea Brennan of The Smart Money Mamas Show
- Afford Anything’s Paula Pant
- George Grombacher of The LifeBlood podcast
- Moolala: Money Made Simple’s Bruce Sellery
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast’s Mindy Jensen
- Nugget’s News’ Alex Saunders
- Diania Merriam of Optimal Finance Daily
- Krisstina Wise of the Wealthy Wellthy podcast
- Canna Campbell of SugarMamma’s Fireplay
- Money Girl Laura Adams
- What Bitcoin Did’s Peter McCormack
- Financially Savvy in 20 Minutes’ Natalie Torres-Haddad
- Bogleheads on Investing’s Rick Ferri
- Robert Leonard of Millennial Investing from The Investor’s Podcast Network
- Redefining Wealth’s Patrice Washington
- Justin Klein of InvestTalk
- Jake McClure of The Personal Wealth Coach podcast
- The Intelligent Investing Podcast’s Eric Schlein
- Andrew Sather of The Investing for Beginners Podcast
- The Thought Card’s Danielle Desir
- Marco Santarelli of Passive Real Estate Investing
- Broke to Woke’s Jerremy Newsome
- Dr. Miranda Moloto and Vangile Makwakwa of The Property Magicians Podcast
- Pernille Enggaard of FinanceUnplugged
- Dr. Jim Dahle of The White Coat Investor Podcast
- Niels Kaastrup-Larsen of Top Traders Unplugged
- Catherine Morgan of In Her Financial Shoes
- Claire Wasserman of Friends Who Talk About Money
- Rick Bloom from Rick Bloom Talks Money
- Guy Swann of THe Bitcoin Audible Podcast
There will also be daily featured episodes and exclusive pre-released episodes from many top finance podcasters participating as part of the public program, available for free on the Finance Podcast Week channel on Podbean. Listeners can access the recorded live-streamed panels to replay as well as enjoy the special episodes that are part of the public program.
A Full Pass is available at www.podcastweek.live/finance for $39 and includes access to join and replay all of the daily exclusive live-streamed sessions and live-streamed panels, and special episodes throughout the week.
Podbean is sponsoring and coordinating this event on their live-streaming platform to make this range of finance content accessible to people all around the world. For more information and to register go to https://www.podcastweek.live/finance.
About Finance Podcast Week:
Finance Podcast Week is a week of live-streamed sessions and panels with pre-released episodes and featured daily episodes. Utilizing Podbean’s live-streaming platform, the event offers listeners the opportunity to join the conversation and be part of the experience. With finance at the forefront of 2021, the event offers many perspectives and a place to connect for everyone who’s interested in learning more about personal finance, financial markets and the overall landscape of investing.
To learn more about Podbean, visit www.podbean.com.
Press contact: Norma Jean Belenky, email@example.com