Live virtual event with Gemma Serenity Illuminates the Power of Speaking Up and Breaking the Silence
New York, NY (Sept. 27th, 2023) – In honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, we are thrilled to announce an inspiring and informative virtual conversation featuring Gemma Serenity, Founder and CEO of the Global Network of Success, Domestic Violence Advocate, and Host of the Real Talk, Real Women Podcast. This one-hour event explores Gemma’s compelling journey, advocacy, and the critical importance of breaking the silence surrounding abusive and toxic relationships.
The event, titled “Empowering Voices: Real Talk, Real Women” serves as a powerful catalyst for raising awareness and educating the public about domestic violence. Gemma Serenity, a distinguished award-winning entrepreneur and lifelong advocate for survivors of abuse, will lead a thought-provoking discussion on recognizing abuse, finding one’s voice, and seeking help. The event will also feature Gemma’s story of how she empowers survivors’ resilience and transformation, offering hope and inspiration to all attendees.
“At Podbean, we understand that speaking up against domestic violence isn’t just important; it’s a fundamental act of courage.” said David Xu, Podbean’s CEO. “This event underscores our commitment to amplifying these voices, breaking the silence, and igniting a profound change in our society. Each voice matters, and together, we empower survivors to speak their truth and, in doing so, inspire a world where silence no longer prevails.”
- Raise Awareness: This event marks the beginning of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, providing a vital platform to increase understanding and support for survivors.
- Inspiration: Gemma Serenity’s personal journey and expertise will inspire and empower attendees to take action in their own lives and communities.
- Connection: Join a supportive community dedicated to breaking the silence on abuse and creating a safe space for open dialogue.
- Education: Gain valuable insights into recognizing, defining and addressing abuse, equipping yourself with the knowledge needed to make a difference.
- Transformation: Learn how to harness your inner strength and step into the energy of your own power, making a positive change in your life.
About Gemma Serenity: Gemma Serenity is an accomplished entrepreneur with a background from prestigious institutions such as MIT, NYU Mindfulness, and IMD business school. With over 25 years of experience in leadership, negotiation, and personal development, Gemma has helped countless individuals discover their inner strength and achieve success. Currently pursuing further studies at Kellogg Northwestern University, her focus on business and professional sales continues to drive her mission to empower others.
Don’t Miss This Transformative Event and your opportunity to be part of a crucial conversation.
We invite you to join Gemma Serenity and a community of change-makers as we kick off Domestic Violence Awareness Month with a transformative event.
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023, 3 PM EST/ 12 PM PST
Online event (Livestreamed on Youtube and Linkedin)
*live on YouTube, replay link will be sent to registrants
You can also join Podbean’s upcoming events for free and some of our most popular events available for replay:
- Podcasts for Kids: Behind-the-Mic with Creator Rob Tinkler of Hero Complex
- In Conversation with Clara Starr: Unveiling the Magic of Your Sleep Guru Podcast
- Pride Through History: A Live Conversation with the Creators of the Queer As Fact podcast
- Mastering Your Podcast Website: Best Practices and SEO Tips
Podbean is sponsoring and coordinating these events on their YouTube channel and Linkedin to make this content accessible to people all around the world. Participants can also register and follow all of Podbean’s events on Eventbrite.
About Storytelling Podcast Week:
Podbean’s Storytelling Podcast Week and its ongoing events consist of live-streamed podcast episodes, panels, story salons and sessions with recorded episodes showcasing the audio art that talented podcasters are creating. To learn more about Podbean, visit www.podbean.com.
Press contact: Norma Jean Belenky, Head of Events, email@example.com