More and more corporations are using podcasts. Corporate communication, both external and internal, can benefit from the podcasting medium.
How can a podcast help with corporate communication?
Internal corporate communication:
- Easy communication with large groups of employees (including mobile and worldwide employees)
- Efficient way for employees to get training and education
- More impactful messaging via audio and video
- Effective cross-department and organization-wide communication tool
External corporate communication:
- Enhanced branding via storytelling
- A more intimate communication vehicle, builds trust & engagement
- Diversify your communication strategy
- Strengthen collaboration with stakeholder/partner interviews
A Corporate Communication Success Story
Podbean has allowed us to reach an audience in a way that we’ve never been able to do before. Newsletters and email used to be the only way to get just-in-time content to our distributed sales organization. But with secure podcasts through Podbean, we’re able to push out a constant stream of updates to each of our targeted geographies and roles. We’ve gone from 0 subscribers to over 1200 internal users in just 6 weeks. — Director Enablement Technology, Global 2000 Software Company
A Customized, Turnkey Solution for Corporate Communication
Podbean developed our turnkey enterprise podcasting solution in response to the needs of our corporate customers. We’ve worked with corporations spanning the globe and in many industries. Podbean removes the hassle of developing and managing the necessary technology. Everything is in place for reliable, secure audio and video hosting and distribution.
We build your enterprise solution around your needs. You can add the number of channels (podcasts), private members (employees), and admins that you need. Custom options include a branded site/custom apps, SSO support, email notifications, and group control. We also offer in-depth user behavior intel, so you can see precisely who consumes what content.