Join Podbean and HR experts, authors and speakers, Cornelia Gamlem and Barbara Mitchell of The Big Book of HR for a free virtual event on June 15th to gain insight on maximizing employee engagement.
New York, NY (June 12th, 2023)
Podbean is excited to announce that HR experts and authors Cornelia Gamlem and Barbara Mitchell are set to host an insightful webinar on maximizing the employee experience. This event will delve into strategies for driving engagement and retention, while fostering a positive culture that fuels employee and overall company success.
This webinar is a must-attend event for HR professionals, executives, managers, and business owners seeking actionable insights to elevate their organizations’ employee experience. The session will provide a platform to interact with industry leaders and ask questions, enabling attendees to gain practical knowledge from seasoned experts.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from HR thought leaders and take your employee experience to new heights. Secure your spot now by registering on our website.
Maximizing Employee Experience: Strategies for Driving Engagement, Development & Retention
Thursday, June 15th, 2023
6:00 PM EST/ 3:00 PST
Location: Virtual event (Live Streamed on YouTube and LinkedIn)
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of the leading experts in time management and efficiency. Register today!
The webinar, scheduled for June 15th, 2023, at 6PM EST, will feature valuable insight from Gamlem and Mitchell, renowned consultants and authors of acclaimed books like “The Big Book of HR” and “The Decisive Manager,” as they share their expertise on enhancing organizations’ employee experiences.
“In today’s competitive job market, employee experience is a key factor in attracting, engaging, and retaining top talent,” said Podbean CEO David Xu. “We’ve seen many of our Enterprise clients use podcasting for recruitment, learning and development and training. We’re excited to offer proven strategies for creating a workplace environment that empowers employees to thrive.”
Participants can expect to gain insights on the following topics:
- The crucial link between employee experience and business success, including its impact on the bottom line.
- Key strategies for boosting employee engagement, such as effective communication and recognition programs.
- Best practices for developing and promoting employees, including career pathing and fostering learning and development opportunities.
- Tips for retaining top talent through the promotion of work-life balance and nurturing a positive company culture.
Don’t miss Podbean’s upcoming events and some of our most popular events available for replay!
- Time Management for Busy Professionals: Insights from ‘Juggling Elephants
- The Power of Influence: Strategies for Effective Leadership
- Creating a Culture of Ownership: Achieving Your Inclusion Dividend
- How to Structure and Internal Podcasting Initiative with Slalom Consulting
- Creating a Podcast Network For Your Niche with The Pharmacy Podcast Network