Amazon will be launching the ability to listen to podcasts in Amazon Music and Audible! Listeners will be able to access their favorite shows on Audible and Amazon Music. For podcasters, this adds another directory with which you can grow your listenership. With Podbean, you can submit your podcast to Amazon Music and Audible using our Podcast Apps submissions page in just a few clicks. Check out our post on how to submit your podcast to various directories to ensure that your show is accessible on some of the world’s most popular listening platforms.
Here’s how you can submit your podcast to Amazon Music and Audible.
- Login to your Podbean Account and click on Podcast Dashboard.
- On the left hand column, click on Distribution – Podcast Apps.
- On this screen, you can submit your podcast to a variety of popular podcast listening directories. Click on Amazon Music/Audible.
- Review that your podcast meets all of the following requirements before submission:
- All podcast episodes must be in MP3 format.
- You must have published at least 1 episode.
- Your podcast image must be formatted to 1400×1400 to 2048×2048 px, PNG or JPEG.
- Review Amazon Music/Audible’s terms and agreements before submitting. Once you’ve read the terms and conditions, click the checkbox “I accept Amazon Music/Audible agreement.”, then click the “submit your podcast to Amazon Music and Audible ”.
- Your podcast RSS fed has now been submitted to Amazon! We’ll keep in contact with Amazon Music / Audible and alert you once the podcast directory has launched.