Podbean releases new PodAds affiliate program, with commissions for referring podcast advertisers and up to $100 credit to referred advertisers.
Wilmington, DE – December 10, 2018– Podbean has released a new affiliate program for their PodAds podcast advertising program. Affiliates can now earn commissions for referring potential advertisers to the PodAds program. And, Podbean will provide up to $100 of ad credit for the referred advertisers to spend on podcast advertising.
Current Podbean affiliates automatically qualify for the program. They can visit their affiliate page to get a referral link and promotional resources. New affiliates can sign up at https://www.podbean.com/affiliate. Potential advertisers should sign up via an affiliate’s link to get started with podcast advertising and receive ad credits.
PodAds is Podbean’s smart podcast advertising platform, using sophisticated technology to automatically match podcasts with advertising campaigns per the advertiser’s specifications. Campaigns can be targeted to interests and geographies (down to the city level). The ads will be dynamically served to listeners who meet the targeting criteria.
With PodAds, business owners, brands and media buyers can effortlessly start a podcast advertising campaign targeted to their ideal audience. The platform brings greater efficiency to podcast advertising as advertisers can purchase programmatically, obtaining slots in multiple podcasts to meet their goals and fit their budgets. PodAds provides detailed delivery statistics to help advertisers analyze their campaigns’ success.
Contact the Podbean Team for press inquiries or more information.
There are a million ways to promote your podcast. Some are effective, while others might be a waste of time (and money). And, of course, what works is dependent on “where your audience is”. This is why promoting on other podcasts might just be the best way to grow your audience.
Why is podcast cross-promotion one of the most effective podcast marketing strategies?
- Podcast listeners already know how to listen to podcasts, which removes one big hurdle you may encounter when you promote elsewhere.
- Listeners love content suggestions. This type of marketing comes across as helpful information and listeners pay attention.
- You can target listeners who already like similar categories of shows. This solution brings you right to where your potential audience is.
- They can subscribe/download your show right away. They’re in the midst of listening, so it’s not something they have to remember to do later.
Why use Podbean’s ads marketplace to promote a podcast?
Cross-promotion is effective. A lot of podcasters are already doing it. We see many discussions about it in Facebook groups and hear the promo spots often. However, it takes a lot of time to set this up (networking, contacting podcasters, sending your promo, discussing details..and typically, arranging and running the other podcaster’s promo on your show). With Podbean’s ads marketplace, you can have promo spots running within minutes. Yes, you’ll need to spend some money. But, you’ll save valuable time. You can also reach a broader range of listeners than it might be possible to get via personal connections.
Fortunately, you can set a daily budget cap so you don’t have to spend a lot. You can view your analytics to see just how your ads are delivering. And, you can modify, pause or stop your campaigns at any time.
If you’re spending any money on Facebook ads or other promotions (or considering it), take a look at Podbean’s ads marketplace first. Podcasters tend to get a much higher return on investment (ROI) from these campaigns.
How to Use Podbean’s Ads Marketplace: Three Simple Steps
- Sign up as an advertiser: https://sponsorship.podbean.com/. If you’re already signed up to receive ads on your podcast, you’ll need to create an account with a different email address.
- Create your campaign. Provide basic information (contact info, website, description, copy), set your budget and start date. Select categories (and geographies, if desired). Pick ad slots and set pricing. Upload your audio file. Add your payment method.
- Run and manage your campaign. Once approved, your ads till begin running within 24 hours of your start date. You can review the list of podcasts and remove any of them at any time. Check your campaign’s results as it progresses: see impressions and amount spent. Pause or cancel campaigns whenever you want.
Sign up for ads marketplace today and give it a try! You can set a daily budget cap of as little as $10 (that’s the cap, often the actual spending will be less depending on your specs). Check out our Advertiser FAQs here or contact us if you have questions.
You can also sign up your podcast to receive ad revenue. Learn more here.