Dropbox is one of the most popular services to store your files in the cloud. By connecting Dropbox with your Podbean account, it’s now quick and easy for you to import media files stored in Dropbox to your Podbean Media Manager.
The traditional way to upload the files stored in Dropbox to your Podbean Media Manager is downloading files from Dropbox to your local computer and then re-uploading them again to your Podbean Media Manager. Now, you can import the files directly from Dropbox to your Podbean Media Manager to save time.
To try it out, go to apps.podbean.com to set up the free “Import files from Dropbox” app.
1. Click “Get App” (You will be sent to the Podbean login page if not already logged in; select a podcast channel if you have multiple channels.)
2. In your Podbean admin, navigate to “Settings”–>”Apps”. (You will be redirected to this page when installing the app.)
3. Find the app and click the “Settings” icon.
4. In the pop-up window, click the “Select files from Dropbox” button to connect your Dropbox account and choose files to import.
5. Go to your Podbean Media Manager to view your imported files.