More and more corporations are using podcasts. Corporate communication, both external and internal, can benefit from the podcasting medium.
How can a podcast help with corporate communication?
Internal corporate communication:
- Easy communication with large groups of employees (including mobile and worldwide employees)
- Efficient way for employees to get training and education
- More impactful messaging via audio and video
- Effective cross-department and organization-wide communication tool
External corporate communication:
- Enhanced branding via storytelling
- A more intimate communication vehicle, builds trust & engagement
- Diversify your communication strategy
- Strengthen collaboration with stakeholder/partner interviews
A Corporate Communication Success Story
Podbean has allowed us to reach an audience in a way that we’ve never been able to do before. Newsletters and email used to be the only way to get just-in-time content to our distributed sales organization. But with secure podcasts through Podbean, we’re able to push out a constant stream of updates to each of our targeted geographies and roles. We’ve gone from 0 subscribers to over 1200 internal users in just 6 weeks. — Director Enablement Technology, Global 2000 Software Company
A Customized, Turnkey Solution for Corporate Communication
Podbean developed our turnkey enterprise podcasting solution in response to the needs of our corporate customers. We’ve worked with corporations spanning the globe and in many industries. Podbean removes the hassle of developing and managing the necessary technology. Everything is in place for reliable, secure audio and video hosting and distribution.
We build your enterprise solution around your needs. You can add the number of channels (podcasts), private members (employees), and admins that you need. Custom options include a branded site/custom apps, SSO support, email notifications, and group control. We also offer in-depth user behavior intel, so you can see precisely who consumes what content.
Learn more about Podbean’s enterprise podcasting for corporate communication.
Contact our Enterprise Team for a custom quote.
Want to put your sermons online for church members (and others) to access anytime? Podcasting is a great way to share church sermons, teachings, and daily devotionals. This gives your followers a regular dose of inspiration that they can easily incorporate into their busy lives.
It doesn’t have to be overwhelming to turn your sermons into a podcast. Creating a church podcast is easier than ever with Podbean’s mobile app. Here’s how you can turn your sermons into a podcast in three steps:
- Record your sermons (or other teachings, devotionals, etc.) using the Podbean app on your phone. First, download the free Podbean app (for iPhone and Android) and sign up for your Podbean account. You can simply put the phone near your pulpit to record, or use a headset (even the iPhone earbuds produce good quality audio) to record yourself sharing your message. You can edit the recording later also.
- Publish your sermon podcast. Create a title (and optional description) for this recording and hit “publish” when you’re ready to go. That quickly, your message can be accessed by your followers, via iTunes, Google Play, the Podbean app, on their computers, and in many other podcast apps.
- Share your new church podcast! You can easily share to social networks and embed your podcast on your church website and other sites. You can even share to Facebook and Twitter directly from the app when you publish. Now, your church members and others can hear your message even if they can’t make it to church. And, they can continue to reflect and deepen their understanding and connection in daily life.
Here’s a little more information about recording and publishing church sermons in the Podbean app:
Step-by-step instructions for the Podbean Android app
How to record and publish with the Podbean iPhone app
Now, you know how to turn your sermons into a podcast with your phone! We’ll also be sharing more about how churches are using podcasts, different options for recording, and various features that can help make your church podcast even better. Click “follow” in the sidebar to get our latest posts.
If you have any questions as you turn your sermons into a podcast, you can contact our Support team.
Podbean’s App Behavior Intel provides detailed analysis of listener behavior within the Podbean podcast app. This includes when and where podcasts are being listened to (and who is listening, in the case of private podcasts), as well as length of listening/what portions of the podcast were played. This data is only for listening that is done via the Podbean podcast app (for Android or iPhone), whether streamed or downloaded.
*See update below.
*This feature has been updated and is now called “User Engagement Intel“, available to all Podbean podcasters. It now includes data from all plays in both the Podbean app and through any Podbean player.
If you want to embed your podcast into other sites such as WordPress, Blogspot, etc. you may need to get the URLs of your audio or video files in Podbean.
To get the URLs of your uploaded files, go to “Publish” -> “Media Manager”. From there just click on the file name desired, and you’ll get a pop up window showing the URL. You can copy and paste this as needed.
You may also want to read more about:
Social Sharing and Direct Share to WordPress via Plugin
Organic promotion and social sharing are vital to podcasting success. Podbean makes sharing to social networks and WordPress super easy!
In keeping with this, we’ve just upgraded our share and embed feature. You’ll now find the embed option integrated with the “share” button under any podcast episode (or under the podcast logo for sharing the channel).
When you click “share”, you’ll get a pop up with options to share to Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Tumblr and more.
Toggle to “embed” to get embeddable player options. Click on “more options” to customize players: you can change the player color and turn auto play on or off. Choose a small or large player to best fit your needs. Then, simply copy the iframe embed code.
To easily embed your podcast on WordPress, first install the plugin on your WordPress site (click “Get the Plugin”). Then, click “Wordpress Code” to get a special short code for the embeddable player.
Sharing great content is easier than ever with Podbean!