Podbean offers full flexibility for podcasters who decide to migrate their podcast. You don’t have to worry about moving your podcast hosting and dealing with changing feeds, losing subscribers, and all the other headaches. We doubt you’ll ever want to leave Podbean’s hosting platform, but you can be reassured that if you do so your feed will always be available and can be redirected permanently.
Podbean offers a permanent podcast feed and portability so you can podcast with no worries. Here are the steps to redirect your Podbean feed to a new feed. Contact support.podbean.com if you have any questions.
If you have a Google Sites website, you can embed your Podbean-hosted podcast there with just a few steps. Check out this great video demo from GED 400CPP on YouTube or find the steps below.
- Login to your Podbean account. Go to “Episodes” and click on “Share and Embed”. You’ll see the Podbean player where you can find the “widget code”. Copy this code.
- Go to the google site where you wish to embed the player (in edit mode).
- Click on “Insert” in the top menu. Choose “More gadgets” and then “Embed gadgets” and select. In the space for “Embedding snippet” paste in the code you copied from Podbean. You can preview how it will look.
- Save your changes.
It’s as easy as that to embed your podcast on your google site!
The static front page option allows a user to set a specific page to be the home page of their podcast site. So, rather than visiting your site and seeing a list of latest episodes (also called posts), the visitor can be presented with the page of your choosing. For example, your podcast site’s home page could be a general introductory page or attractive landing page.
Before proceeding, make sure you have first created a page to use as the static front page:
1. To create a page, simply go to “Layout”->”Pages” in your dashboard. Click the “Create a new page” button.
2. From the menu, navigate to Settings-> Display-> Display Options page.
3. Under “Front page displays”, check the static page option.
4. Select the page you would like to display from the “Front page” drop down menu.