Podbean offers a huge directory of podcasts for listeners to discover. These include podcasts hosted on Podbean as well as many others, in all genres. This directory also populates Podbean’s Android and iPhone apps, which are increasingly popular for listeners to discover new podcasts.
If you are a non-Podbean user and want to put your podcasts on Podbean to gain exposure to a wider audience, you can submit your feed to the Podbean directory for free.
Here are the detailed instructions to submit your podcast:
1. Go to http://www.podbean.com. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on “Submit your podcast” under “Resources”.
2. You’ll be directed to the login page. Log into or sign up for a Podbean account (no cost for a free account).
3. Fill in your podcast feed and click on “Submit”. You will get a success message and a “View it” link.
4. Click on “View it” and you will see your podcast site at Podbean.com. Keep the url and your login information for future reference. Your page will automatically update from your podcast feed.
* Podbean users with Podbean paid plans are automatically in the directory. For Podbean free accounts, you must verify your account first to be included in the directory. The verification steps will appear in your Podbean account’s dashboard 15 days after your account is created. Your podcast will appear in the Podbean Directory within 24 to 48 hours.